Well today was a great day. Today was the day we had set aside for training of leaders in the local churches. We prayed for months that people would show up and participate. We had around 20 adults and students attend. The greatest part was watching our students training them. They were great. There are more stories to come about the training but I will just say that we are waiting to see if any of of the leaders will take and use what we shared with them. I am confident that they will. After training we went into the village and played pick up soccer with some locals. We were owned! It was not pretty. Tomorrow we are heading to church services in four different churches. It will be a great experience for each team. Then we are heading to a Mayan temple. I hope to post some pics soon – maybe tomorrow. Well for now keep praying for safety and for God to be glorified in all we do and say.
June 17, 2012
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 17th, 2012 at 5:15 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
BelizeMission TripJune 14th, 2012
Tagsaccountability anticpate camp Cross discipleship end times enemies of God Ephesians 5 Eternal life evangelism faith Front Row Great Commission Honor Jesus' return Judge Law Love Mom Mother's Day Rapture Raputre Righteous Righteousness Romans Sacrifiice salvation Selfless signs Sin Spirit Night tribulation Unrighteous Wrath
- Tomorrow make plans to be a Abide15. We will be going deeper into the Word of God. If you have "issues" come and... fb.me/NF1RxFWd 1 month ago
- Thanks to everyone who helped with the pie and cake auction. We net $6700 yesterday! PTL - and all for student... fb.me/zMQ1ZG2x 3 months ago
- The day after Christmas. What do you think was going through Satan's mind the day after Jesus was born? Christmas... fb.me/GLC5tbRX 4 months ago
- Merry Christmas to all! Got any good stories from Christmas, lets hear em'? 4 months ago
- Why does God allow us to go through trials? Come Wednesday night and find out. Abide15 is at 6:30-8:00. I Am Second groups meet from 8-8:15. 5 months ago